On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 10:21:17AM +0100, James Polley wrote:
>    We had a few topics come up in this week's meeting which we thought are
>    worth drawing everyone's attention to
>    You can see the full meeting logs
>    atA
> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tripleo/2014/tripleo.2014-12-16-19.01.log.html
>    (the shorter meeting notes don't have much information)
>    No mergepy - blocked by bug 1401929
>    As part of our plans to move away from needing merge.py, Tomas Sedovic
>    raisedA https://review.openstack.org/#/c/140375/ to make the f20 job use
>    the no-mergepy options.
>
>    Unfortunately this has run into a roadblock, discussed
>    inA https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1401929 (Overzealous validation
>    of images in empty ResourceGroups).
>    Steve Hardy is (I believe) working on a fix, targeted at kilo-2. In the
>    meantime it'd be nice if we could find a workaround...

The obvious workaround is just passing image parameters in to images which
exist in glance (e.g any image, just so the validation passes).

Not sure it's worth spending time on that though, as I have a fix for it in
heat, just working on tests then this will be ready for review today:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/141444/

Apologies for the inconvenience, hopefully we can get this unblocked today.

Steve