Sorry, I had checked when I set up the VPN meeting and thought that meeting-3
was available on the wiki, but apparently not. I moved VPNaaS to meeting-4,
which is not in use and updated the Wiki.

Nachi, let me know what your thoughts about skipping or holding meetings next
week.

Regards,

PCM (Paul Michali)

MAIL …..…. p...@cisco.com
IRC ……..… pc_m (irc.freenode.com)
TW ………... @pmichali
GPG Key … 4525ECC253E31A83
Fingerprint .. 307A 96BB 1A4C D2C7 931D 8D2D 4525 ECC2 53E3 1A83