Hi Joshua,

Thanks to reply.

On 08/06/2015 07:45 PM, Joshua Hesketh wrote:
Hi Tang,

For OpenStack's set up, os-loganalyze sits at /htmlify/ and is used to add markup and filter log lines when viewing in a browser.

On my box, I don't have a /htmlify/ directory, and I don't think I installed os-loganalyze at all. But when I accessed to the log site, the URL was just modified, added /htmlify/.

For your own set up you don't need to use this and could simply serve anything straight off your disk. It should be safe to remove the apache matching rules in order to do so.

I'm sorry, how to remove the apache matching rules ? From where ?

Thanks. :)

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Josh