From: Peter Penchev [mailto:openstack-...@storpool.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 1:43 PM
To: OpenStack <openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [cinder][third-party] StorPool Cinder CI

Hi,

Some time ago I sent
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/third-party-announce/2015-August/000261.html
to the third-party-announce list as a reply to a message about the StorPool
Cinder third-party CI being disabled.  Well, as I wrote in my reply there, I
think that we have done what Mike Perez asked us to - reconfigured our CI to
run in silent mode and keep it running for a while, updating our local patches
to deal with the changes in Cinder, Nova and Brick, and put out the logs so
that they're available for public perusal.  That message contains links to some
CI runs as of the time of its sending, but here are some new ones as of today:

http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3129/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3128/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3127/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3126/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3125/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3124/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3123/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3122/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3121/
http://ci-openstack.storpool.com:8080/job/dsvm-tempest-storpool-cinder-driver/3120/

So, would that be enough to get our CI system's Gerrit account reenabled, as a
first step towards putting the StorPool Cinder driver back in?  Of course, if
there's anyhing else we should do, just let us know.

Once again, thanks to all of you for your work on OpenStack, and thanks to
Anita Kuno, Mike Perez, and everyone else for keeping an eye on the third-party
CI systems!

G'luck,
Peter