Hi, all,
   In my CI environment, after submitting a patch into openstack-dev/sandbox,
the Jenkins Job can be launched automatically, and the result message of the
job also can be posted into the gerrit server successfully.
Everything seems fine.

But in the “Verified” column, there is no verified vote, such as +1 or -1.
(patch url: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/222049/,
CI name:  Fnst OpenStackTest CI)

Although I have already added the “verified” label into the layout.yaml , under
the check pipeline, it does not work yet.

And my configuration info is setted as follows:
Layout.yaml
pipelines:
  - name: check
   trigger:
     gerrit:
      - event: patchset-created
      - event: change-restored
      - event: comment-added
…
   success:
    gerrit:
      verified: 1
   failure:
    gerrit:
      verified: -1

jobs:
   - name: noop-check-communication
      parameter-function: reusable_node
projects:
- name: openstack-dev/sandbox
   - noop-check-communication

And the projects.yaml of Jenkins job:
- project:
name: sandbox
jobs:
      - noop-check-communication:
         node: 'devstack_slave || devstack-precise-check || d-p-c'
…