Hi Guys,

I have launched an instance using dashboard. The 'intances and volume' tab
shows that the instance is in active status and power state = running ( IP
address = 10.0.0.3).
But when I click on the instance name and go to see the logs, there are no logs
(nothing in 'view full log' as well) and the Instance's VNC console shows:

"This kernel requires x86-64 CPU, but only detected an i686 CPU. Unable to boot
- please use a kernel appropriate for your CPU"

I have had the same problem and the proposed solution that I found was to
enable virtualization in BIOS. But I am running the devstack on a VirtualBox VM
and thus can not enable that in BIOS. Since stack.sh is supposed to run on VMs,
can someone propose a solution ?

Thanks in advance,
Salman