Several people asked me on IRC about SmokeStack being down.

I'm having some issues with the image snapshot I used to spin up server groups
for XenServer testing... so until I get a couple hours to go have a look at
either creating a new snapshot or fixing the existing snapshot the XenServer
SmokeStack tests are broken.

In the meantime I made a slight adjustment to Bellows so that he will continue
to post unit test, and libvirt results to merge proposals.

Not giving up on the XenServer testing... its just going to take a bit longer
to fix this one.

Dan