Planning the development of the projects is valuable as well as contributing
code. If you review my last message, you'll see the words '... or design help',
which I intended to represent non-code contribution. You seem to have strong
opinions on how things should be done, but I don't see your voice in any of the
community discussions.

Moving forward, I wish you would share your expertise in a constructive manner.
Keep in mind this list reaches 2200 people. Let's not waste anyone's time.

WALDON