Donn Washburn wrote:
When I close KDE (runlevel 3 and startx) I get the following MNG error.
I truly get pages of this error.  Anyone with a solution or clue?

I have track this down to a problem with Thunderbird I believe. It seem to not show up until I bring Thunderbird down then close X. So, it is not KDE.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email: " [EMAIL PROTECTED] "