On Sat July 7 2007 10:02, Alberto Passalacqua wrote:
> > TeXlive
>
> Hello,
> I agree with you about ARCAD, Planmaker, SEPsesam and TextMaker. But
> I think a LaTeX edition should be available also on some media.
>
> I think it's selected at installation time by a lot of
> university/research users, so it might be worth to keep it. I know
> it's big, but that's the reason I'd prefer to have it on media to
> avoid long or repetitive downloads if you do multiple installations.

Alberto,
They are talking about TexLive
(http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=texlive),
which is a 1GB iso image that allows you to run Tex directly from a DVD
on another computer. All the other Latex and Tex related packages for
running in your own openSuse machine would remain in the installation
media.

--
Carlos FL

Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?