If anything could get me to go back to MickySoft, this IS it!!!! pro. photogs
and graphic artists who use Linux are at a HUGE disadvantage because there's
NO WAY in Gimp to get consistant ACCURATE color matching from the screen to
paper, no matter what printer one uses!! This is a VITAL area that I've
complained about before and it seems to fall on deaf ears. MickySoft just may
be going to do something right for a change.

Fred

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-5861541.html?tag=nl.e589

to you, at this time.