On Saturday 22 October 2005 10:09 am, jim wrote:
> First I can't get wireless Intel ipw2100 to work, now I can't get a
> Epson925 Stylus Photo to print clearly,it just prints trash on paper.
> This is on two different computers with Suse10 installed, cups+gimp print.
> I can install printer on a Fedora4 computer and setup and print perfectly.
> Suse10 is not ready for prime time.

SUSE 10.0 arrived yesterday and I did the upgrade. The only glitch I had was
that I had to get the nVidia driver from nVidia twice and after a second
reboot and setup with sax2, all was well. I have an Epson Stylus Photo 2200
bulk ink fed with MIS ink and have NO problems. Is your printer using
parallel or USB? I understand that there are some problems with some printers
and parallel.

Fred

--
Paid purchaser of ALL SuSE Linux releases since 6.x