Sorry for german post.

So here once again in english:

I have a nfs problem.

After upgrading my server from 10.0 to 10.3 i am not able to copy large
files from this machine to other locations. cp gives me only files with
size of 350MB back.

I've tried already, to limit rsize and wsize to 1k instead of 8kon the
client and to disable NFSv4 on the server.

Nothing helps.

I haven't tried to do NFS over TCP but i don't think that UDP is the
problem!

So also no error message in /var/log/messages both on client and server.

I have not heard about a traffic quota! ;-)

Please help!

Regards
Frank
--
Frank Fiene / IT-Services
Fon: +49 2526 29-6200

VEKA AG
Dieselstr. 8
48324 Sendenhorst
Deutschland/Germany

Vorstand: Andreas Hartleif (Vorsitzender), Dr. Andreas W. Hillebrand
                Bonifatius Eichwald, Elke Hartleif, Dr. Werner Schuler
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Heinrich Laumann
HRB 8282 AG Münster