http://www.opensymphony.com:8668/space/start

It's a Java based Wiki (SnipSnap) that also includes a blog (for project
news?) and lots of cool text highlighting. Best for us is that it includes
cool Java source highlighting (just wrap code in a {code}...{code}) and is
an open source J2EE project itself.

I've put up some basic information on WebWork, and the WebWork Cookbook is
now hosted here too.

It can be edited in real time by anyone, so there is NO excuse for not
updating the docs now!

Thoughts appreciated.

-mike

On 8/11/02 2:09 PM, "Bill Burton" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned the words: