It's okay. Actually, you guys were right: why should we bother writing our
own? Snipsnap is getting data and not underperforming, IMHO; all it needs
is a port away from Jetty and you'd be off and running, with very little
work involved. Writing a wiki for opensymphony would involve reinventing
wheels, and time that nobody really wants to spend... and it'd need some
maturing. Development time costs money and mindshare best spent elsewhere.

Joseph B. Ottinger                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://enigmastation.com                    IT Consultant