I remember that it was asked in the mailing list if this change would affect
existing webapp. I remember also that I made a grep through our code and
I didn't see that we used the url tag directly without a value attribute.
BUT what was missed (I also did forget) was to make a grep though
the webwork templates....

but anyway, does someone has a good idea how to solve this issue best?

thanks
-Paolo