I've got a very rough "FilterDispatcher" in WebWork sandbox (2.0). If works
like this:

if you request "/success.jsp", it'll look up to see if "/success.jsp" is
used as a result of any action. The logic is:

- first try the "success" result
- then try the "input" result
- then try any result if there is one that maps

Only the first (or is it last?) action that passes one of those three
options above will "get" the mapping. I also have (commented) code to use a
seperate config file to "help" this logic along.

Anyway, the end result is this: make the WebWork example-war (ant
example-war) from sandbox and then deploy it. Do the following:

- access http://localhost/SimpleCounter.action and you'll see "Success! 1"
- access http://localhost/success.jsp and you'll see "Success! 2"
- click reload and you'll see "Success! 3"
- let jaw drop due to the coolness of it all

What is happening here is that the FilterDispatcher and the
ServletDispatcher are peacefully coexisting, both executing SimpleCounter
and both ending up at success.jsp. Also, success.jsp is using the taglibs,
although they are VERY basic at this point.

What do you think? Rickard, would this work for you? Everyone else, would
this work for YOU? ;)

-Pat