Robert Nicholson wrote:
#1. the tld for taglib.tld for textfield doesn't include the attribute "template" and it should.
Why should it include a template attribute? There is no 'setTemplate' method in TextField.java ?

#2 if you try to pass the theme via the "theme" attribute instead of webwork.properties it is ignored
and the default theme is used instead.
Can you post code that doesn't work? You can also set themes on a page by page basis by calling pageContext.setAttribute("theme", "myTheme");

I've only managed to get it to point to my theme by making a change to webwork.properties but the way it's coded it should be possible to change the theme via the tags attribute but that code doesn't work.

I've not had a chance to debug it yet.

Can anybody assist me with ways to debug webwork using tomcat?
What do you need to debug?

I had an eval version of IDEA and it worked quite nicely but that's gone now.
Buy it now - it is well worth the money if you program for a living.

Cheers,
Scott
--

ATLASSIAN - http://www.atlassian.com
Expert J2EE Software, Services and Support