People have been adding new stuff, like the Velocity based templates,
while the head is still (as far as I know) supposed to be 1.3 RC2. I
like new stuff (see Xwork), but we really need to branch 1.3 to keep it
clean of new stuff so we can develop against the head. If we end up
needing to release 1.3.1 or somesuch to fix bugs, then we'll need the
1.3 source tree as a base to work from without keeping people from
moving forward.

Jason

--
Jason Carreira