--- Jason Carreira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm starting a list of requirements for an IoC
> container in Xwork.
> Here's what I've got so far:
>
> 1) Ability to have nested component scopes
> (Application -> HTTP Session
> -> HTTP Request -> Action Invocation)

AFAIK, xwork shoid be web-agnostik, or what's puprose
of splitting ww2 / xwork?

And I have another concern - lifecycle of session
scope. There should be possibility of catching sesion
invalidtion event properly, and not like this is done
in tomcat ( or maybe other servlet containers )

Currently session listener will be called after
session
invalidation, so it's impossible to look into it.

And implementing interfaces from javax.servlet by
objects stored there is not so cool...

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich