I agree ... It's so usefull to see what people is working on ... no more messages "is
someone doing
this or that?" , just read JIRA alerts and get involved :)

(but I'm still without debug my WW1 from Eclipse:()

regards,

+ Samuel G. Mota
+ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+ 55 (11) 4417 7093
+ Business Application Dpt.
+ Netset Serviços em Tecnologia
+ a Hypercom Company
+ http://www.hypercom.com

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Sent by:                                     To:       [EMAIL
PROTECTED],
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      ceforge.net                                  cc:

                                                                   Subject:  RE:
[OS-webwork] Jira alerts

                      12/08/2003 15:10

                      Please respond to

                      opensymphony-webwork

Can we just leave the comments and new issues coming to the main list? They are
essentially the same
as meesages to the list, just saved, in my mind...