Hello Kevin,

it is possible to build your own FreeRDP-Package and use the application
with openthinclient Manager.
In my opinion the current openthinclient OS includes the necessary libraries
and gtk to do this.
Some help you can find here:
http://openthinclient.org/Create+a+new+Application+Package

Good luck!

Alexander Stecher
Dipl.-Ing. (BA)
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-0
Handy: +49 151 2761 2961
mailto:a.stec...@openthinclient.com

openthinclient gmbh, Heilbronner Straße 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245 177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher, Martin Kreiner
http://openthinclient.com

http://p.sf.net/sfu/whatsupgold-sd