Hi folks. My use case for the Openthinclient is for a situation where a
pool of machines are used by people who are not on the whole
knowledgeable about computers but where there may be the odd hacker
pretending to be something else.

Openthinclient is attractive because I can PXE boot the user's machines
from a server that they can't get near and I can make sure there is
nothing deployed to the machines which allows them to attack the server.
However, I have noticed that, in my current temporary configuration, the
command history for the terminal is being remembered between sessions.
This implies that the profile is being kept between sessions, which I
don't want (as the next session may be a different user).

I will be most grateful if someone would please advise how to get a
"clean" profile at the start of every session.