Usually you don't have to set the option 66 and 67 on the DHCP Server. The
DHCPproxy functionality from the openthinclient server can handle this -
like describted above.
However, please try to change/set in the -> environment -> start option ->
PXE service

It is usually set to auto, but you can change it manually.
Restart the openthinclient-service and try it.....

--
Alexander Stecher
Dipl.-Ing. (BA)

openthinclient gmbh, Heilbronner Straße 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245 177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher
http://openthinclient.com