Hello Steffen, hello list,

i took a look at consus (install version, not VM), but compared to V1 there
are missing some things, like local install, disable (not only hide) the
bar at the top.

I don't need exactly something developed, just want the nic to run
(workaround is ok, as when it's workíng it results in an image for this one
hardware type, which will be used).

Maybe someone did already some modifications to the initrd to solve such
problems

Thanks,
Stefan
 .