From: Stecher, Alexander [mailto:a.stec...@openthinclient.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 11:48 AM
To: Mailingliste
Subject: Re: [openthinclient-user] Welcome to the "openthinclient-user" mailing
list

Hello Daniel,
I suppose, that an (automatic) update from the java version is the problem.
Which version java do have installed now?
Which version of the following packages do you have installed:
- base
- openthinclient-manager (is it 1.0.x or 0.4.5)
To open the openthinclient-manager, use a machine with java <=7.21

Regards.

Alexander Stecher
--
Dipl.-Ing. (BA)
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-1

openthinclient gmbh
Heilbronner Str. 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-0
Telefax: +49 711 1378636-9
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher
http://openthinclient.com