Hello,

I am quite new to Openthinclient and I am trying to figure out how to correctly
install driver packages for smart-card reader from REINER - SCT - Cyberjack
Chipcard reader...
I tried many ways and never succeeded. I am always getting "Package isnĀ“t
formatted correctly".

Smart card reader works, but when I enter card, I do not actually see any.

Setup:

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS - Openthinclient census - RDP through rdesktop to Windows 2008
R2 test desktop. There I have everything installed, I can actualy verify that
through it, reader works, but I cannot read cards through RDP desktop. Diagnose
of reader works. (reader is connected to Mini-PC from ZOTAC) Cards do not.

I tried to make my own package for installing drivers REINER SCT - Cyberjack -
Chipcard reader - Ubuntu 14.04 64bit...
But description of how to make such drivers is really thin, mostly I cannot
even find on web that would be someone making their own drivers for any use. I
just found that 64bit might be problematic and I would like to find out if it
is the case or if I am just too new to make drivers in correct way. I was
trying to use the wiki, but seriously for such a thing as drivers, there is
nothing really described. My college told me that there used to be video
describing how to make graphic drivers from which he managed to do something
similar, but I did not find anything like that, so I am really unsure of how to
do it absolutely correctly...

Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards