Hello,

wanted to ask if anyone was solving network printer redirection with
openthinclient Consus 2.0?
I have CUPS client on server, got printers set and I want to redirect them as
they would be local printers (not me, but collegue wants it that way). I have
found it kinda impossible, I can do it other way around - to just set CUPS and
then connect the printer to Windows session on another side, but while it
should print even on the client without RDP session, I don't know how to sort
that out.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Henry