Anyone? Am I the only one with this problem?

De : Stéphane Jacques [mailto:stephane.jacq...@portesmilette.com]
Envoyé : 1 mai, 2015 10:19
À : openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : [openthinclient-user] Freerdp no longer shutdown thinclient

I recently updated my consus server. Since, freerdp no longer shutdown
thinclient. This feature was working before.

Freerdp-Git version 2.0.-1.2-12 (using version 1.2.x in the dropbox)

Is there something new that I have to do?

Thank you!

Stéphane Jacques

Technicien informatique / Computer tech.

819 535-5588 <tel:8195355588>  poste 253

stephane.jacq...@portesmilette.com <mailto:stephane.jacq...@portesmilette.com>

100, avenue Industrielle   *   St-Boniface (Québec) G0X 2L0   *   Canada
1 800 567-2931 <tel:18005672931>    *   www.portesmilette.com
<http://www.portesmilette.com/fr?utm_source=signatures-courriel&utm_medium=courriel&utm_campaign=signatures-courriel>

http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/290420510;117567292;y