Hello all,

i use openthinclient pales. At one of my client i have a USB printer on the usb
port.
I found via "lsusb" the device ID 03f0:0C17. I added in the OT Manager a
printer and put into the option Device ID (udev) 03f0:0C17
I add the printer in OT Manager to my ThinClient. I start the ThinClient and
log in to TS Win 2012R2 via rdesktop. But in the terminal I can't install the
printer?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
florian