Hello,
I have been spinning my wheels trying to setup OTC Pales.  I've set it up in
several scenarios...as a virtual appliance, installing the exe on an existing
2012 R2 VM, and also installing the exe on a physical 2012 R2 server.  All
yield the same results on the client of starting PXE boot, then immediately it
says Peter Anvin et al, it just goes black and nothing else happens.  I've
duplicated these identical results by PXE booting to a Hyper V VM, an HP t5740
thin client, and a Dell Latitude 5420 Laptop.  I downloaded the Consus
appliance & tried that...that works just fine on all PXE clients.  And I've
been previously using version 1.0 (I believe) without issue.  I'm completely at
a loss as to why Pales just will not work for me.  Please help!!!

Thanks,

Chris Roberson
Network Manager
FASNY
Firemen's Association of the State of New York
107 Washington Ave.
Albany, NY 12210
Phone: (518) 434-0987
Fax: (518) 426-0139
Email: crober...@fasny.com

[FASNY_logoColorHorz]

Firemen's Home Computer & Phone System Trouble Ticket
Portal<http://helpdesk.fasny.net:9675/portal>

FASNY Computer & Phone System Trouble Ticket
Portal<http://support.fasny.net/portal/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email is ONLY for the person(s) named in the
message header.  Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is
confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If
you have received it in error, please notify the sender of the error and delete
the message.  Thank you.