HI

I have no bad experience with the reiser even with lots of resets
and lockups (and I did already a lot of tomtom pin resets to get to
this point) wheras I have lost ext3 on a clean machine due
to kernel bug, we still have to run 2.6.13 on tomtom and I
remember on around 2.6.18 there was ext3 (maybe ext2 as well)
bug and I lost some partitions at that time

Reiser is space efficient, and don't worry for additional writes -
you'll never wear out SD card from occasional linux sessions
anyway