Da: Kees Jongenburger [mailto:kees.jongenbur...@gmail.com]
Inviato: domenica 4 marzo 2012 8.54
A: ama...@tiscali.it
Cc: opentom@lists.gnumonks.org
Oggetto: Re: [OpenTom] R: How to start the "TomTom GO Buspower monitor"

Hello Amarci,

When the kernel goes into suspend it will only wake-up on external
interrupts (like the power button). It generally should be possible to
configure the vbus as a wake-up source. Have a look at /mach-s3c2410/pm.c As
some previous similar devices supported the wake-up on external power is
probably will take only a few lines of code.

buspower is used by the battery driver, the usbhost /device switching code
and probably also by the navigation software.

Greetings