The OpenVPN community project team is proud to release OpenVPN 2.4.10
which is primarily a maintenance release with bugfixes and small
improvements. Windows installers include the latest OpenSSL version
(1.1.1i) which includes security fixes.

A summary of the changes is available here:

<https://github.com/OpenVPN/openvpn/blob/release/2.4/Changes.rst>

and a full list of changes is available here:

<https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/ChangesInOpenvpn24>

Source code and Windows installers can be downloaded from our download page:

<https://openvpn.net/community-downloads>

Debian and Ubuntu packages are available in the official apt repositories:

<https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/OpenvpnSoftwareRepos>

I you need help with this release please refer to our Getting Help Wiki
article:

<https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/GettingHelp>