Am 13.03.2017 um 18:26 schrieb Samuli Seppänen:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone interested in reviewing some French-language fixes to OpenVPN GUI?
>
> <https://github.com/OpenVPN/openvpn-gui/pull/136>
>
> If we don't get any review, we'll have to merge the PR with a lazy-ACK.
>
> Any help would be appreciated!

The 20ton comments from yesterday should be heeded and the proposals
implemented, and I wonder about the word "Timeout".
Other than that, looks plausible to me as a non-native infrequent
speaker who is only quarter-familiar with French computer terms.

Take this as an "ABSTAIN" non-vote but also as a "no objections if the
corrections proposed by 20ton are implemented" since it seems plausible,
and it can later on always be improved further.