Den 05-01-2016 kl. 19:34 skrev Jeff Boyce:
> Greetings -
>
> I have a detailed description of my issue posted over on the Forum, but
> am not getting any responses.
>
> My issue description is posted at
> https://forums.openvpn.net/topic20369.html.
>
> I believe that my problem is a routing issue, but I have exhausted my
> avenues of research and knowledge.  I am hoping someone with an eye for
> routing issues might be able to spot where my issue is located and offer
> a recommendation.

I have looked at your forum description.
You have good chances to be on the wrong list. This looks like routing
problems between your other servers and their default gateway.

What happens when you try a traceroute from the other server .53 to the
vpn-servers tunnel ip 10.9.8.1 ?

Have you considered starting with the simple solution no. 3, and if that
works go on with no. 4 ?

--
Morten Christensen