Also, I had initially thought that webcams were using the I2S
interface for their audio support. That doesn't appear to be the case,
most webcam have a controller chip that put both the video and audio
onto USB. That USB then carries the audio into the router chip.

Not sure how a phone based on a Ralink router would be implemented. A
codec on I2S would make sense, but I don't see any code for doing
that.

Anyway, I wasn't planning to use audio in my project. I was just going
to make it a compile option for other people using the RT5350 module.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsm...@gmail.com