Hello Heiner,

thanks, however overriding the kernel behavior is intentional as its handling of e.g. routes is very limited. Also getting address from both the kernel and through dhcpv6 to netifd to the kernel causes conflicts such as the ones you noted. If you want to use Kernel RA-handling please disable the dhcpv6 protocol handler on said interface.

If you really want to do this I suppose I could live with a manual switch for odhcp6c / the dhcpv6 handler to turn of RA-handling altogether. However the results won't be very pretty.

Regards,

Steven