The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
On Tuesday, April 9th, 2024 at 12:40, Oldřich Jedlička <oldium....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I would do `make defconfig` first and then `make menuconfig`.
>
> Cheers,
> Oldrich.

Hi Oldrich,

Thanks, I've tried all combinations and the config line is always removed.

After more digging around, I suspect it's being explicitly removed due to this
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/issues/20994

Somehow it's being built just fine in main, so at least the package is
available for users of snapshot builds...

Eric

--- End Message ---