Guang Mei
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 2:59 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Sorry I did not make it clear that the number I used here (1, 9, 15,99) are
just examples, the actual element index is a varible and they are not
continuous.  Yes, refTbl can be defined into a package.  I guess what I am
asking is if there is a way in pl/sql to do something like

-- FORALL array element indexes  (they are non-continuous)
     call a package function (parameter: element index)
-- end for

without looping the array.

-- orginal code:
declare
  type numTbl is table of number index by binary_integer;
  refTbl                numTbl;
  i             number;
  str           varchar2(30);
begin