Jonathan / Tanel:
I, however, AM having this problem.  Didn't know where
to look till I saw this message.  (I love this list!)

I've yet to capture the sid (and therefore track back
to the table) where the 'direct path write' occurs.
Definitions for the tables were supplied by the
vendor. When I look at at the lobs, the definitions
are mixed.  Most are nocache, logging yes.  some are
no/no

I don't see much on metalink about this -- just a
couple of generic articles on lob storage.

Should I change the lobs to cache/logging across the
board?

Thanks for any insight.
Barb

     Table