Hi !

Can you tell me how many CPUs you have and
the number of PHYSICAL DISKs

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 9:41 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I am trying to tune a 30GB database and to configure
the initSID.ora files to use PQO. From my understand,
they are some back requirements: multiple CPUs of the
machine, stripe the tablespace datafiles, etc. If I
only have 3 disk drive, do I have to stripe the
datafiles to 3 disks, index files to 3 disks? Anyone
has the real example of initSID.ora file to share?

Thanks,

Chris Harvest

http://auctions.yahoo.com/
Author: CC Harvest