Title: Dynamic SQL

We have Oracle version 8.0.5 and need to use dynamic sql.  Through research I know that there is a dbms_sql package that is suppose to support this, but we cannot find an example of what we are needing to do.  We have been told that we can do it easily in '8i' but we are not able to upgrade yet.

We are trying to populate a reference cursor via a procedure with a select statement.  Has anyone done this and if so can you furnish an example?  I may need to tell more about what we are doing and if so please tell me.

Thank you,

Laura