Hallo,

I am trying to insert things  into the table PRISREGISTER_KOPIA_WED but why doesnt the
insert statement work.
It says "Missing expression" when the insertstatement runs and when i look at the sql
code which is trying to be run to insertinto the table
it says just "missing expression" and it seems that I dont nclude BORTTAGS_FLAGG by
some reason. can anyone help me with this:
The sql which is to run is INSERT INTO
PBK.PRISREGISTER_kopia_wed(BUTIKID,EAN,PERIOD,LAGSTAPRIS,PRIS,UNDERLAGID,SUBSTITUT,KOMMENTAR,BUTIKTYP,VARUTYP,REGICASTATUS,VARENR,LEVNR,VARE_SNR,BORTTAGS_FLAGG)
 VALUES (116,7312300342180,'200206',
0,9.95,616,NULL,'null', 0 , 0, 1, 290799, 13173, 10, )

As you see the last parameter is missing.

The whole pl/sql code looks like this included file.

(See attached file: newregicapriceroland.sql)

Hope any one can help me with this. Would appreciate very much.

Thanks in advance

Roland S