From: Jeffrey Beckstrom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 8:38 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Developer access in test database

In our test databases, I have always granted select,insert,update,delete any table to the developers.

While yesterday, one updated a "sys" table.

Be non-production, I always felt if it is destroyed can always be recreated.

What table privileges do you grant in "test".

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113
(216) 781-4204