----- Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 3:33 AM

[...]
I would also like to point out that not all 'hit ratios'
are bad. The FAN hit ratio is a very useful indicator.
(see http://miracleas.dk/undskyld/fhr.pdf in the short
term for further details).

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Author of:

Next Seminar - Australia - July/August

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ