Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Oralux] Multispeech

*** La traduction en français se trouve après les 3 astérisques (*)
Zachary Kline wrote:
Hello,
I'm wondering where I might fetch the source code for Multispeech, and
what steps I need to follow to get it to run with my own Emacspeak
installation?  (I have Eflite and such already working, but find
Multispeech's voice more palatable.)

I would advice to possibly rely on Debian binary packages previously
mentioned for an easier install.

Otherwise, the original source code is at:
ftp://ftp.rakurs.spb.ru/pub/Goga/projects/speech-interface/

The Oralux code is available online at:
https://oralux.net:8010/dir?d=trunk/oralux

or can be downloaded using SVN:
svn co https://oralux.net/svn/trunk/oralux

The script which was followed for installing multispeech and the six
languages is available at:
https://oralux.net:8010/fileview?f=trunk/oralux/install/packages/multispeech.sh&v=182

Cheers,

Gilles

***
Bonjour,

Réponse a Zachary pour installer Multispeech a partir des sources.
Quelques liens sont transmis. Il est préférable a mon avis d'utiliser
les paquets Debian déjà mentionnés.

A+
Gilles

--