Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Oralux] anyone know of updates soon?

ok, now if I do this, how do I set up a dewal boot? meaning will it boot from the hard drive, sence I don't have a floppy drive to boot from?

Jarrod Jicha
Station owner of The JamminJerry Radio Network
http://www.jjrn.net and http://www.jjrn.us

if you wish to contact me threw any messenger programs, you can use the following.
E-Male, and MSN messenger for desktop:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN messenger for laptop:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:  jamminjerry1974
yahoo messenger:  jamminjerry2000