We are pleased to announce our special guests for this year's convention:
Nick Robinson and Isa Klein.

Nick, from England, is an extremely prolific creator, and author of over 60
origami books. His enthusiastic and witty teaching has made him a welcome
addition to many convention, and this year we're pleased to have him as a
special guest at ours. His website is at www.origami.me.uk.

You may recall that we announced Isa, from Brazil, as a special guest last
year, and then were extremely disappointed when she could not obtain a
visa. Well - she has one now and she's definitely joining us. Isa has
created many models, mainly modulars, and is renowned for her origami
assemblies and practical applications of her work. Her website is at
www.isaklein.com.. .

The convention dates are June 27-30, and registration will open on May 9th.

Hope to see you there!

Regards, Jan Polish for OrigamiUSA