From: Mark Bolitho <m...@creaselightning.co.uk>
Delivery-Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 2:32 PM
To: origami@lists.digitalorigami.com
Subject: Origami Home

Dear All,

It is with great excitement that I can announce the publication of a
new book (by me) of origami furniture; Origami Home;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Origami-Home-Beautiful-Miniature/dp/190934
2513/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415716108&sr=8-1&keywords=origami+home+bo
litho

the book features a collection of furniture designs arranged around
rooms within a home.  I have found it for sale in a few shops in
London where it had moved from the practical art section (thanks
Foyles) to the Interior design department.  Hopefully it will bring in
a new audience to our community.

Best wishes

Mark Bolitho
mboli...@creaselightning.co.uk